The Lee & Associates Temecula office was founded by Al Fabiano, Charley Black and Michael Strode in 1999 because of the tremendous growth that occurred as the market emerged from the real estate recession of the 1990's. Quality people who had weathered the economic storm were hired. Their local real estate knowledge and experience derived from an up and down market in Industrial, Office, Retail, Land and Investment properties forged a strong base. The Temecula Valley Office continued to grow by hiring and training new brokers and support staff dedicated to a "consultative" approach to their clients' needs and satisfaction. When combined with other jointly owned offices in Riverside (est. 1989), West Riverside (est. 2007), and the Cochella Valley (est. 2008) the Temecula Valley Office was able to offer broad and unparalleled services to their clients.
The pursuit of complete client satisfaction allowed the jointly owned offices of Lee & Associates Riverside County to mirror the explosive growth of the Inland Empire. Since opening the Temecula Valley Office, the Lee & Associates Riverside County offices have grown to 60+ highly competent and professional broker/consultants, and support staff, who serve their clients' needs and expectations on a daily basis.
Our "consultative" approach to meet our clients’ needs, expectations and complete satisfaction include:
• Building trust and credibility with their clients through exploring client needs and expectations.
• Accurately assess, analyze, and communicate solutions that meet the clients' needs.
• Tie broker and company capabilities to the solutions that fit the client.
• Confirm with the client that the solutions will produce the best business decision for the client.
• Negotiate deal points that match the agreed upon solution.
• Establish clients "for life" through complete client satisfaction leading to clients referring Lee & Associates - Temecula Valley brokers to people they do business with.
Whether we are in an up or down economy, Lee & Associates Riverside County Offices have the most experienced and knowledgeable agents in the Inland Empire. With the average agent's experience of 19 years in the local community, there is no challenge that we cannot meet.