The Lee & Associates Riverside office was founded by Al Fabiano in 1989 because of the tremendous growth of the Inland Empire through distribution, manufacturing and housing. Little did we know that the real estate market was about to spiral downward. Despite the bleak market, the office continued to grow through the hiring of quality people with experience and local real estate knowledge who understood how to market Industrial, Office, Retail, Land and Investment properties whether in an up or down economy. In 2009 Lee & Associates Riverside office celebrated its 20th anniversary. We have continued to grow despite the ups and downs of the market by hiring and training new brokers and support staff dedicated to a "consultative" approach to their clients.
This pursuit of complete client satisfaction allowed Lee & Associates - Riverside to mirror the explosive growth of the Inland Empire. In 1999 we opened the Temecula Valley office; in September 2007 we opened the West Riverside office, and in January 2008 we opened the Coachella Valley office by hiring local professionals to address the growing commercial real estate needs of Southern and Eastern Riverside County. Since then our Riverside County offices have grown to 60+ highly competent and professional broker/consultants, and support staff, who serve their clients' needs and expectations on a daily basis.
Our "consultative" approach to meet our clients’ needs, expectations and complete satisfaction include:
• Building trust and credibility with their clients through exploring client needs and expectations.
• Accurately assess, analyze, and communicate solutions that meet the clients' needs.
• Tie broker and company capabilities to the solutions that fit the client.
• Confirm with the client that the solutions will produce the best business decision for the client.
• Negotiate deal points that match the agreed upon solution.
• Establish clients "for life" through complete client satisfaction leading to clients referring Lee & Associates - Riverside to people they do business with.
Whether we are in an up or down economy, Lee & Associates - Riverside has the most experienced and knowledgeable agents in the Inland Empire. With the average agent's experience of 19 years in the local community, there is no challenge that we cannot meet.